Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas: winner

If you've wondered why I haven't delivered the promised update schedule yet, it is, as you might subsequently have decided, because hey, it's Christmas! Or, you know, was Christmas.

Anyway, Christmas has defeated me. The trip to North Carolina to see the not-quite-in-laws was nice enough, but there was some bickering, and ye gods was the food rich, constant, and unhealthy. Add that to a flight on the return that seemed to go on longer than every Iron Butterfly song ever written, and you have me, sick. I guess it's either a traveling flu, or a relapse of the sinus infection I had almost conquered when we left, either way having snuck in due to stress. I don't think I ever want to fly anywhere ever again. It was cramped, turbulent, thirsty misery.

So anyway, there you have it: I am recuperating, trying to clean up around here, and was traveling, dangit.

No comments: