Sunday, December 16, 2007

One-a-day wrap-up

Well, an entry every day worked out pretty well, in the end, up until the weekend. Oddly enough.

Anyway, I think I'm going to continue to try to write something in this semi-public space maybe every other day for a while. It seems to be good for me. Gotta keep those neurons firing!

No, seriously, keeping your brain active is critical. I'm thinking about learning German and Latin again (I knew and have largely forgotten both) just to make sure I keep making and maintaining connections up in the ol' cranium. I have to survive in both body and mind until we reach a point where significant life extension is practical!

I don't intend to die any earlier than absolutely necessary.

Anyway, right now, I recommend that you go check out Who Goes There, the 1938 novella upon which the eponymous Carpenter film The Thing was based. It's awesome! Maybe. I'm not done with it yet. The movie was awesome, though, so maybe?

No comments: